- Perform coordination and provide clash reports including identification and resolution of all identified clashes.
- Oversees the BIM Implementation, ensuring compliance as required by client with regards to BIM deliverables.
- Coordinates technical discipline such as Architectural, Structural, MEP and Civil to deliver coordinated model.
- Manages BIM deliverables and liaises with client to manage expectation.
- Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members.
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors.
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using Navisworks Manage.
- Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit.
- Early design review and constructability analysis.
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents.
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification.
- 4D Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk Navisworks
- Manage and monitor project timeline with project members.
Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent, Master.
BIM Modeling certification will be added advantage.
Proficient in BIM related software, e.g. Autodesk REVIT/Navisworks/AutoCAD/Primavera.
Standard knowledge of construction workflow procedures and capabilities of BIM Modeling tool will be added advantage.
- Possess right working attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- A team player and willing to travel/work on site, if required.
- Other Professional Certification in related field.
- Working Experience in BIM Environment is added advantage.