Design Thinking making the impossible to become possible. Bringing two world renowned software together with Autodesk® Revit® and S-Frame Structural Office to your design team to build your next iconic tower with ease and accuracy.
S-FRAME Structural Office consists of:
1. S-FRAME – structural modelling, analysis and design with links to BIM design authoring software.
2. S-STEEL – design and optimization of 2D/3D steel structures
3. S-CALC – cross-sectional properties calculator.
4. S-PAD – design and optimization of steel members
5. S-CONCRETE – section design and detailing tool for reinforced concrete beams, columns and walls.
6. S-LINE – design and detailing of continuous reinforced concrete beams.
7. S-FOUNDATION – analysis and design of reinforced concrete footings and foundations.
8. S-VIEW – post-processing tool for model validation and collaboration.
Autodesk renown Building Information Modelling (BIM) authoring tools Autodesk® Revit® and Autodesk® Revit® Structure provide design engineers with ease to design with S-Frame which support the advance methods for structural analysis in assisting complex and challenging structural designs through performing design thinking comparing to conventional drafting and checking formulation.
S-FRAME new Round Tripping capability to link with Autodesk® Revit® BIM models to allow design engineer to add additional further structural designs, modification, and analysis within S-FRAME, S-STEEL Design and S-CONCRETE Design, and then update the BIM model back in the native Autodesk® Revit® or other structural design platform.
With 30 years in the making, S-FRAME has presence in most of the world best award winning design engineers and organizations for world iconic structures.