- Ability to lead a team of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and have a thorough understanding of the full architecture process, from initial stages up to completion.
- Access customer BIM requirements and construct solution proposal.
- Set up proper template and responsible for the draft and execution of BIM plans – BIM Protocol, BIM Standards, BIM Execution Plan, BIM Development Plan, etc.
- Take ownership of the project implementation and delivery for construction projects leveraging on BIM.
- Ability to run and manage a large scale project.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to advise clients on Industry Best Practices and Standards when it comes to BIM Modeling.
- Take on the role of Project Manager overseeing Project Schedule, Cost, Resources, Risks for BIM Projects.
- Other duties including team building, project organization, communication and mentoring.
- Able to travel and work overseas when necessary.
Desire Skills & Experiences
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Autodesk Family of BIM applications is preferred.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Certification in BIM courses is an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field with proven track records.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- able to work independently and has good teamwork spirit.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.