We are seeking for BIM Modellers for the following fields: Architecture, Infrastructure, Civil & Structural or MEP.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform drawing work tasked.
- Carry out 3D modeling works for real life project with clients using Autodesk Revit and Civil 3D application.
- Familiar with other modeling tools.
- Perform modeling works from LOD 100 until LOD 500 by using Autodesk BIM related software.
- All 3D modeling works to be carry out and work in a team to deliver project dateline in accordance to project deliverable.
- Review project document/files for compliance with standards/protocols.
- Coordinating drawing production in line with the project requirements and practices.
Desire Skills & Experiences
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic).
- Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- BIM Modeling certification will be added advantage.
- Proficient in BIM related software (e.g. Autodesk REVIT/Navisworks/AutoCAD).
- Must have standard knowledge of construction workflow procedures and capabilities of BIM Modeling tool.
- Working knowledge with AutoCad/Revit/Civil 3D/ Map3D/3DS/Naviswork/3D Studio Max or other Computer Aided Design application is an added advantage.
- Working experience in Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry is added advantage.
- MUST possesses the interest to work in solution and service oriented environment.
- Possess right working attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- A team player and willing to travel/work on site, if required.
- Other Professional Certification in related field.
- Working Experience in BIM Environment is added advantage.