The Autodesk Certification program was developed to objectively validate the skills and knowledge of anyone, student or professional who uses Autodesk® software. Autodesk Certification can enhance the competitive edge and reputation of organizations that adopt its use, while providing an industry-accepted credential that students and professionals can use to achieve academic success and advance their careers.Competition for talent is fierce in today’s marketplace. Universities want to enroll the smartest, most committed students and equip them for professional success after they graduate. Employers want to attract and retain well qualified, ambitious professionals who not only work hard, but also help them win new projects and gain industry recognition. Students and professionals just want to get ahead and stay there.
Gain an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level
- Access and use the Autodesk® Certified logo
- Display your Autodesk® Certified certificate
- List your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
At an Autodesk® Authorized Training Center, you can have a variety of Autodesk® courses available to suite, learn and develop the skills you need to make the most of your Autodesk® software.
- Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage Essentials Course
- Autodesk® 3ds Max Design Essentials Course
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil3D® Essentials Course
- Autodesk® Revit® Architecture Essentials Course
- Autodesk® Revit® Structure Essentials Course
- Autodesk® Revit® MEP Essentials Course
- Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® Essentials for 2D Drafting
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Essentials for 3D Modeling Course
- Autodesk® Infraworks Essential
- more courses coming soon….
For a list of all the Autodesk® Authorised Training Centres in Malaysia can be located from the following link – http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=23400066&siteID=123112