From mechanical design aids to architecture tools to model-based GIS and mapping features, subscribe to AutoCAD software and access industry-specific toolsets, plus web and mobile apps.
Work faster with specialized toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, elevations, and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing, and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit, and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical with MEP(mechanical, electrical, and plumbing).
Take your work with you with AutoCAD web and mobile apps
With a single AutoCAD subscription, work anywhere and stay connected to your DWG™ files on
any platform—desktop, web, or mobile. Easily move data and drawings between your desktop,
web browser, and phone.
Specialized toolsets offer industry-specific features to help you design more quickly and easily:
- Create details, views, and more.
- Automate tasks and annotations.
- Use a rules-driven workflow to enforce industry standards and generate schedules, lists, and tables.
- Access libraries of symbols, parts, and detail components.
- Download and use only the toolset you need, when you need it.
Speed architectural design and drafting with an industry-specific toolset that includes 8,000+ intelligent objects and styles. Includes features for architectural drawing, documentation, and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks.
Design and produce renovations more quickly. In one drawing, there is the ability to display
existing, demolished, and new construction. By working within the single drawing and switching
between renovation plan types, you avoid errors typically caused by editing multiple drawings.
Efficiently create, modify, and document electrical controls systems with an industry-specific toolset
for electrical design that helps you create, modify and document electrical controls systems.
Wire numbering, component tagging
Reduce errors with automatic numbers for wires and tags for components and catch problems
before the build phase begins with real-time error checking
Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you create, modify, and document
mechanical designs for manufacturing. Design faster with an industry-specific toolset for
mechanical engineering including 700,000+ intelligent parts and features.
Isolate and restore layer groups and specify linetypes and lineweights. Mechanical layer manager dialog box allows you to use to create, delete, and rename layers and layer definitions, change their properties, or add layer descriptions
Draft, design, and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment. The workspace
environments (electrical, HVAC, piping, plumbing, and schematic) include individual palettes and
domain-specific ribbons to optimize your workflow tasks.
In one drawing, there is the ability to display existing, demolished, and new construction. By
working within the single drawing and switching between renovation plan types, you avoid errors
typically caused by editing multiple drawings.
AutoCAD is a computer-aided drafting software program used to create blueprints for buildings,
bridges, and many other things including computer chips.
AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers,
graphic designers, town planners and many other professionals. With the launch of specialized
toolsets, AutoCAD is now enhanced to deliver more value and benefits to professionals involved in
the following disciplines.
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- MEP Consultants
Introducing AutoCAD 2019
Webinar: What’s New in AutoCAD 2019
Tool Palettes: Beyond the Basics with Justin Johnson
Learn how to create, standardize, and distribute tool palettes within a company network or organization. For everyone from new CAD users to advanced CAD users, this session will help speed up efficiency and organize tools for team use. Learn about the basics of creating tools and adding them to palettes, organizing and naming the tools, saving and distributing palettes from a network location, and setting up LISP routines to switch between palette groups. See how these tools can streamline detailing across multiple users and help centralize CAD standards. The class will utilize several examples to walk through the process from start to finish. We’ll also discuss best
practices and tool limitations.
AutoCAD 2019 Product Brochure – Download
AutoCAD LT 2019 Product Brochure – Download
AutoCAD & AutoCAD LT Comparison – Download
The Benifits of Using the Architecture Toolset in AutoCAD – Download
- A productivity study detailing the differences between AutoCAD® and the Architecture toolset.
The Benefits of Using the Mechanical Toolset in AutoCAD – Download
- A productivity study detailing the differences between AutoCAD® and the Mechanical toolset.
AutoCAD 2019 Specialized Toolsets Infographic – Download
This 3 days module will teach participants the concept of model coordination
Our team of experts can save you time by creating project templates and can assist with the import and export of data between Autodesk and other software applications.
Advantages of Autodesk
- Vault facilitates design collaboration among large teams and it is easily scalable when a team grows.
- Vault incorporates new features from Autodesk and Microsoft as they become available with software upgrades.
- Vault manages shared objects when checking a drawing into the database.
- You can use project templates when creating projects in Vault.
- An optional multi-site Vault feature supports the sharing of individual vaults by workgroups in separate geographical locations. This feature supports the same data management and backup functionality that Vault provides on a local network.
Monitor & Manage Construction easily with our technology