- Oracle Prime Projects connects delivery teams with a cloud-based, fast-time-to-value platform that integrates critical path method scheduling, lean task management, and risk management. This platform is the best of CEGBU products combined into one.
Drive Project Performance
- Integrate portfolios, cost, schedule, and quality solutions under a single platform to improve decision making with end-to-end visibility across projects and proposals and real-time insight into portfolio activity, status, and metrics.
Lean Task Management
- Position business to benefit from combined power of Lean and Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling. The Work Plan interface allows planners, supervisors, and field workers to easily define, plan, and sequence their work according to the near-term objectives defined by the project schedule.
Robust tools make it easy to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time—and ensure optimal use of resources.
- Evaluate and select optimal project schedule scenarios, including performing “what-if” analysis
- Create role-based capacity plans based on project resource demands
- Optimize roles and resources to maximize ROI
- Easily communicate project plan changes
Lean Task Management – Digitize and Optimize Lean Construction
Streamline Lean construction task management and improve project team coordination and delivery.
- Collaboratively define tasks, determine due dates and commit to completion plans
- Easily visualize and revise plans using a color-coded digital planning board
- Coordinate Lean tasks using mobile devices, web interface, and collaborative meetings
Portfolio Management – Monitor Portfolio Performance
Gain full visibility to evaluate portfolio health and performance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Analyze project portfolio activity, status, and success metrics
- Easily compare key project information and KPIs with robust dashboards
- Share performance improvement results with across stakeholders
- Gain faster agreement on project budgets with real-time collaboration
Risk Management – Manage Risks and Opportunities
The Prime Projects risk register provides a central location for identification, assessment, categorization, and monitoring of all project risk and opportunities.
- Track potential risks and opportunities at both project and activity levels
- Manage response plans to determine the best courses of action
- View and analyze risk scores, probabilities, and thresholds for each individual risk or response item
- Incorporate schedule and risk data to produce histogram curves showing expected time and cost outcomes, and the probability of achieving each one
As a contractor, drive faster project delivery:
- Powerful-yet-easy project planning in the cloud
- Connect and align teams for planning, scheduling, and allocation of resources
- Integration with Oracle’s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management connects CPM scheduling with Oracle Prime Project’s lean task management
- Track, manage, and prioritize risk
For owners, optimize portfolios:
- A collaborative platform with quick ROI to manage portfolios; plan, budget, and track cost for capital projects; and monitor progress and risk
- Align project portfolios with organizational strategic priorities
- Instant visibility at both the portfolio and project level
Prime Projects – Overview
Take a tour of Prime Projects and see how to open objects, use apps, and set preferences.
McCarthy Digitizes Lean Construction with Oracle
Builder McCarthy turned to Oracle Prime Projects to digitize its lean construction processes and integrate task management with its CPM schedule. The cloud software also has improved coordination and collaboration among project teams.
OPN: Oracle Lean Scheduling
Bobby Vorias, Director, Partner Channels, Oracle, hosts Garrett Harley, Director, Engineering and Construction Strategy, Oracle, as he provides insight to Oracle’s Lean Scheduling.
Oracle Prime Projects Cloud Service Data Sheet – Download
This 3 days module will teach participants the concept of model coordination
ACCELERATING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Enterprises can innovate faster, improve customer engagement, drive business process efficiency, and accelerate digital transformation with Oracle Cloud. Oracle is the enterprise technology partner that
positions companies for tomorrow, today.
Monitor & Manage Construction easily with our technology