Construction scheduling software you can rely on
Powerproject is a powerful, project, portfolio and resource management solution designed to support the way construction planners work and has evolved with their input so that it specifically meets the needs of the industry. Used by large and small businesses alike, it is the preferred software of thousands of construction professionals.
Cost-effective, flexible licensing and deployment options
Choose the best option for your business from three licence types.
- Single User: Simplest licence, where the software can be accessed on one specific machine only.
- Concurrent User: A cost-effective way of letting more users have access to the software by sharing licences and bringing down the overall cost of purchase considerably.
- SaaS Licence (Cloud): As an alternative option to outright purchase, a licence can be taken on subscription (min term 6 months). This allows an individual user to access the software via a Cloud service.
Easy integration with other software
- Powerproject enables you to open files from and integrate with other systems to support collaborative working and help you exchange project data easily with people working on different software if needed.
- Open files from Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera and SureTrak and save Powerproject files into formats that can be opened in such systems
Risk Analysis is a powerful analytical tool that you can use to assess and identify risks within your Powerproject projects. With this tool you can Identify the tasks within your projects that are most likely to cause delays or cost overruns if they are allowed to slip, which enables you to identify those tasks that you need to monitor most closely.
If you use Risk Analysis to measure the risks associated with your projects, you can use the new Task distribution field to apply specific distributions to the way in which the durations of individual tasks are selected during risk analysis.
EVA Reporter can help you to ascertain the progress of a project by taking a global, cumulative view of the progress of the project and comparing this to the progress that should have been achieved by a certain date, according to a baseline of the project.
- Duration-based reports
- Cost-based reports
- Effort-based reports
- Overall percentage complete weighting reports
Network Viewer is a powerful analytical tool that you can use to view project plans in the form of PERT charts. PERT – which stands for Project\Programme Evaluation and Review Technique – is a statistical tool that analyses and represents the tasks involved in a project.
PERT analyses the duration of each task in a project and the links between tasks to identify the minimum time needed to complete the total project. PERT charts represent the tasks involved in a project and the relationships – or links – between them, making it easy to identify the link logic.
Users and Security Groups
Create as many security groups as you need in Library Explorer, with each security group configured to determine a different level of access. Once you have configured your security groups, you assign users to the appropriate security group using the Security group field on the User Properties dialog. You can assign more than one user to each security group, but each user can be a member of only one security group.
- General Contractors and Subcontractors
- Civil Engineering firms
- Consultant Engineers
- Project Management Consultants
Powerproject was designed to support the way construction planners work and has evolved over many years with input from our users to meet the requirements of the industry.
Easy-to-use, yet extremely powerful, it is the software of choice for thousands of construction professionals throughout the world.
Powerproject – A scheduling tool designed for construction
Does your scheduling tool fit with what really happens on a construction site?
Take a look at one that does.
This 3 days module will teach participants the concept of model coordination
Our team of experts can save you time by creating project templates and can assist with the import and export of data between Powerproject and other software applications.
Reasons To USE Asta Powerproject:
- Asta Powerproject is Easy to Learn
- Asta Includes Flexible Licensing and Deployment Options
- Asta Powerproject Makes It Easy to Produce High-Quality Reports
- Asta Powerproject Makes Construction Management Easy – Regardless of Platform
- Manage Multiple Projects with Robust Enterprise Functionality
- Powerproject is Mobile-Friendly
Monitor & Manage Construction easily with our technology