Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software.
What is the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection?
The AEC Collection provides designers, engineers, and contractors a set of BIM and CAD tools supported by a cloud-based common data environment that facilitates project delivery from early-stage design through to construction.
- Create high-quality, high-performing building and infrastructure designs with conceptual and detailed design tools.
- Optimize projects with integrated analysis, generative design, and visualization and simulation tools.
- Improve predictability in the field with tools that maximize constructability and project coordination.
What is the Product Design & Manufacturing Collection?
The collection is a powerful set of applications that provides extended capabilities to Inventor and AutoCAD for engineers who design complex and custom products, equipment, and systems.
- Extend Inventor with add-ins for tolerance analysis, simulation, and production layout
- Use connected products for 2D drafting, large-scale design review, and visualization
- Connect to Fusion 360 to access next generation capabilities and collaboration
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft, annotate, and design 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, counting, adding blocks, creating schedules, and more
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Create coordinated, consistent, and complete model-based designs
Use Revit® BIM (Building Information Modeling) software to drive efficiency and accuracy across the project lifecycle, from conceptual design, visualization, and analysis to fabrication and construction.
- Begin modeling in 3D with accuracy and precision.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, and sections as your model develops.
- Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work.
Design better civil infrastructure with Civil 3D
Civil 3D® civil engineering design software supports BIM (Building Information Modeling) with integrated features to improve drafting, design, and construction documentation.
Construction management software to connect, organize and optimize your projects BIM 360 is a unified platform that connects your project data in real-time from design through construction, supporting informed decision-making and leading to more predictable and profitable outcomes. Learn More >